This document constitutes the general terms and conditions of use www.artbg.bg, which establish the rules for the use, including the conclusion of a contract for sale with this online shop.
2. Information for seller
2.1."Iventi & Reklama" Ltd is a trading company with a registered office in Sofia, 160 "Kozloduy” str. , UIC 200 976 152, will be hereinafter referred to artbg.bg
2.2. Company address: Sofia 37 B "Gen. Parensov" str., 1st floor
2.3. You can contact with artbg.bg of the above address, by phone 00359 889 662 142 or e-mail address: email@example.com.
3.1. "Supplier / operator of the site" means "Events & Advertising" Ltd is a trading company with a registered office in Sofia, str. "Kozloduy" № 160, UIC 200976152
3.2. "Trader" means a natural person or legal entity within its business or professional activity concludes a contract for distant selling with user and owner /producer/importer of goods and/or works of art, which are available on the website.
3.3."User" means any natural person over 18 or legal entity who is registered at the Site.
3.4. "User Profile" is a separate part of the site containing user information provided by him upon registration and stored by www.artbg.bg, and access to the profile is carried out by entering the username and password. The profile allows the user to view and edit the data entered in the registration entries in the address book, to have access to information about all their requests to purchase goods from the online shop www.artbg.bg to change his password and respectively to subscribe and unsubscribe on receiving a newsletter and more.
3.5. "Registration" means creating an entry into a website by creating a username and password.
3.6."Username" is selected by the user unique string of letters and / or numbers (his current email address), by which it he is recognized in www.artbg.bg.
3.7."Password" is selected by the user character string, which together with the username recognizes him and confirms that he wants to use the site and provides him with the opportunity to make valid purchase orders for goods and services offered in www.artbg.bg.
3.8. "Website / Site" is a place in the global Internet network, accessible through its unique address (URL) protocol HTTP, HTTPS or other standardized protocol and containing files, programs, text, sound, picture, image or other materials and resources. "Website" is integral and distinct part of the website.
3.9. www.artbg.bg is an online shop - for the sale of goods from a distance, which are delivered after their explicit application by the user.
3.10."Website" means a website for the sale of goods and works of art with a web address www.artbg.bg, which contains information on goods and works of art offered by the trader or by "Iventi i reklama" EOOD. The site is owned and administered by the "Iventi i reklama" EOOD.
3.11."Newsletter" is a regularly distributed publication on topics that may be of interest to subscriber.
3.12."Package" is container and any other components or materials that are fit to serve to contain and store a variety of goods offered directly to the user.
3.13."Purchase Price" shall mean the final price for a unit or a given quantity of goods or services, including value added tax and all other taxes and fees.
3.14."Accident" was unforeseen at the time of conclusion of the contract extraordinary circumstances, which makes his performance objectively impossible.
3.15."Electronic link" is a link labeled in a website that allows automatic referral to another website, information resource or object using standardized protocols.
3.16."Information System / System" is any device or group of interconnected or related devices, which pursuant to a program providing, or one of its components ensures automatic data processing.
3.17."IP Address" (IP address) is a unique identification number associated computer, website or resource users in a way that allows their localization in the global Internet network.
3.18."Commercial communications" are advertising or other messages to promote, directly or indirectly, goods, services or reputation of a person carrying on trade or craft activity or practicing a regulated profession.
3.19."Malicious actions" are actions or inactions violating the Internet ethics or causing damages to persons connected to the Internet or associated networks, sending spam (unsolicited commercial communications, spam, junk mail), channel flooding (flood), gaining access to resources with foreign rights and passwords, using flaws in the systems for personal benefit or to obtain information (hack), perform actions that can be qualified as industrial espionage or sabotage, damaging or destroying systems or data sets (crack ), sending "Trojan horses" or causing installation of viruses or remote control systems, disturbing the normal operation of other users of the Internet and associated networks, carrying out any action that may be classified as a crime or administrative offense Bulgarian laws or other applicable law.
4.Coverage of the general conditions
4.1. Supplier provides the user the option under consideration and compliance with these Terms offered to purchase the goods offered in the on-line shop www.artbg.bg.
4.2. Provider publishes at www.artbg.bg the following:
- A description of the main features and image of each product as specified by the manufacturer;
- The selling price inclusive of VAT and tariff on the value of the postal, courier or shipping costs included in cost of goods related to their delivery;
- Information on methods of payment, delivery and performance of the contract;
- Rights of the consumer and the conditions and manner of its exercise to withdraw from the contract and the conditions under which goods can be returned, with the exception of cases under the Consumer Protection law;
- The period for which the proposal and price remain valid;
- The minimum duration of the contract - in contracts for continuous or periodic supply of goods or services;
- Any other information which the supplier is obliged under Bulgarian law to provide prompt the consumer before the purchase of the product by the user.
4.3. In order to obtain the right to make valid requests for purchase of goods offered in www.artbg.bg, User must complete the electronic registration form located on the Internet address - www.artbg.bg. When filling out the electronic registration form User is obliged to provide the required and correct data, and to update them within seven days of their change.
4.4. User ensure that the data provided in the registration process are true, complete and accurate and in case of the latter, will update them promptly. Before the statement, the user can freely fix it entered information in the registration form.
4.5. If the user submitted false data or not reflected changes in the period of the preceding paragraph, the Contractor shall be entitled to terminate the contract as discontinued immediately and without notice and maintaining a user to access his profile.
4.6. The act of registration the user is "online" consent to these General Terms and Conditions, which is considered to be bound by their provisions. From the moment of linking the user with the terms of these Terms arises the possibility that he might make valid requests to purchase the goods offered by www.artbg.bg.
4.7.The administrator confirms the registration by sending a letter to the email address specified by the User. A client user's account and contractual relations arise between him and the Administrator.
4.8.The administrator has the right to require the user to identify himself and to verify the authenticity of the circumstances stated in the registration and personal data.
4.9. The user gets access to the form for submission of requests for purchase of goods offered after you enter a valid username and password in the appropriate places on the website and press the virtual button "Login". Filing and prosecution of the application is through the consistent execution of the following steps: determining the type and size of the goods and confirm the type and size of the product by pressing a virtual button "Buy" indicated for the relevant commodity, followed by determining the quantity of goods and manner of payment and confirmation of the application by pressing a virtual button "Order" indicated immediately below virtual buttons on the quantity of goods and the manner of payment.
4.10.Upon request made the on-line shop www.artbg.bg notifies the user on that inquiry by sending letter to the e-mail address stated at the registration. Representative of the store is taking action to make contact with the User in order to specify the time of delivery of the ordered goods.
4.11.When referred incomplete, incorrect or wrong address and / or phone number in the application, it shall be considered invalid and the Supplier no obligation to implement it. The application takes effect between the parties from the moment of confirmation of the validity of the request by the representative contacted online store artbg.bg and consumers who committed a specific request and preceded by confirmation by the representative of the electronic shop of availability of goods ordered for purchase.
4.12.All prices are in Bulgarian leva, VAT or Euro for buyers from countries other than Bulgaria. The offered prices of the individual goods are for the specified number and do not include delivery costs.
4.13.The price in the preceding article and the delivery costs can be paid through any of the following ways: cash on delivery (only for Bulgaria), bank transfer, payPal, ePay or otherwise agreed between the User and the representative of the electronic shop www.artbg.bg, as user commits to pay the selling price of products purchased by him, and postal, courier and transport costs not included in the price associated with its delivery.
4.14.The stated goods are delivered and packaged in accordance with its type and at the specified by the Customer delivery address in sufficient delivery time under the circumstances agreed between the representative of the electronic shop artbg.bg and the User.
4.15.The product is handed over at the delivery address to the customer or a third entity which is representative of the User, accepting and confirming receipt of the same on behalf of the User. Upon delivery of the product user or third party - representative of the User shall sign the accompanying documents serving as confirmation of delivery.
4.16.If the User is not found in the time of delivery at the given address or there is no access and conditions for delivery of the goods within this period, the Supplier shall be released from its obligation to deliver the goods.
4.17.The user can confirm his desire to receive the goods after the expiry of delivery time, which was not found at the address, assuming all shipping costs on his behalf. In this case, starts a new delivery time from the time of confirmation of the previous sentence.
4.18.Supplier undertakes: to pass the User's actual power over the purchased goods after receipt by the Contractor or his representative of the purchase price of the commodity; to deliver within the stated purchase goods; diligence to fulfill their obligations.
4.19.The Supplier is entitled to:
- To establish electronic links to other websites and resources for the sale of goods and provision of services by third parties, including electronic links pointing to other websites and in profile;
- To send to the User newsletters (newsletters), on receipt of which the user has subscribed;
- To collect and use information about its users when they register, which may include name, surname, address, profession, gender, age group, telephone, electronic mail address and any other information to be provided to registration and any other that is introduced or provided when requesting, receiving or using services provided by the supplier services, participation in promotions, sweepstakes and contests, filling out questionnaires, questionnaires, forms, etc. and Supplier will use the same subject to the Law on Protection of Personal Data.
- takes care that information in the shop is always accurate and up to date but does not guarantee the accuracy or completeness of the same;
- Shall not be liable for failure to provide access to the shop, as well as raw or untimely processing of requests for purchase, upon the occurrence of circumstances beyond his control - cases of force majeure, fortuitous events, problems in the global Internet network;
- Does not guarantee that access to the store will be uninterrupted, timely, secure and free from error as far beyond the capacity, control, and his will;
- It does not have the possibility to change, control or otherwise influence the quality and suitability for use of goods specified by the user is not responsible for compliance with applicable regulatory requirements and their properties;
- Is not responsible for damages caused to the software, hardware or telecommunications equipment, or loss of data arising from materials or resources searched, loaded or used in any way by it;
- As no objective possibility and obligation and does not control the websites and resources made available through the store and put in profile hyperlinks is not responsible for the illegal nature of the content and materials in these websites and resources;
- Shall not be liable for any damages or lost profits, arising from the use, access or untrustworthiness of these materials and content;
- Undertakes no obligation and no objective ability to control the way in which the user uses the store.
4.21.User is obliged:
- To indicate accurate and valid phone number, shipping address and email address for correspondence;
- To pay the price of the ordered goods;
- To pay the delivery costs, except in cases where the costs of delivery shall be borne by the Supplier;
- To receive the goods;
- To take all care and take necessary measures reasonably required to protect your password;
- Not to disclose to third parties his password and answer to the secret question and immediately notify the Supplier in case of unauthorized access to his profile, and the likelihood of such;
- In view of the specifics of Internet protocols and security of data protection password, to terminate the session at which it is entered in his profile by clicking on the virtual button "exit";
- Not to submit fictitious or invalid requests or other false information. The user bears full responsibility for protecting their password and for all acts performed by him or a third person using it.
4.22.The user has the right to:
- access online to the Provider, subject to the conditions and requirements for access, except upon the occurrence of circumstances beyond the control of the Supplier - cases of force majeure, fortuitous events, problems in the global Internet network;
- Access to and correction of personal online data;
- Refuse to receive the ordered goods for purchase in accordance with the statutory requirements / Law of Obligations and Contracts Act, the Consumer Protection /;
- To receive the full amount paid by him amounts in cases of unduly paid;
4.23.User is obliged:
- To comply with the terms and conditions for making claims and requesting the return of requested goods, the terms and conditions published on the website of the on-line shop www.artbg.bg and declares that it considers itself bound by these terms and conditions
- To comply with the Bulgarian legislation, these Terms, Internet ethics, rules of morality and decency;
- Do not violate someone else's property or moral rights, including intellectual property;
- To inform the Supplier in case of violation done or found using the store;
- Do not interfere with the proper operation of the system, including, but not limited to not frustrate the procedure of identification of another person, not accessed outside the allocated will not prevent other users from using the store;
- Not to extract by technical means or by technical manner information resources or parts of information resources belonging to the databases located in the store and thus does not create a database in electronic or other form;
- Not to represent himself as another person or representative of a legal person or group which he is not authorized to represent or otherwise mislead others about his identity or affiliation to a certain group of persons;
- Not to carry out malicious actions under these Terms.
4.24.Failure to comply with the obligations Supplier has the right to immediately and without notice to suspend access of the User and third parties to the user profile and the right to compensation for any damages or lost profits that have direct and immediate consequence of the breach of obligations under the previous subparagraph of the User. In these cases, the Supplier has the right to approach the competent authorities for the establishment of the infringement.
4.25.In case of termination of the contract the Supplier shall take action to deactivate profile and deletion of the password.
4.26.The user may at any time request the deletion of his account. In this case the cancellation is done only after accomplishing all valid applications filed and payments and delivery costs.
4.27.The contract between the parties shall be terminated upon the occurrence of any of the following circumstances:
- Suspension of the activities of the Supplier;
- Suspension of store maintenance;
-With submitting a one-week notice to the other party in case of not fulfilling its obligations under the contract
- Or in other cases provided by law.
4.28.User shall indemnify the Supplier and any third parties for any damages and lost profits, including all costs and paid lawyer's fees, paid compensation, litigation expenses incurred as a result of claims by third parties in connection with default User under this contract, breach of Bulgarian legislation, applicable foreign laws, these Terms, morality and / or Internet etiquette. User shall compensate the Supplier for any damage caused by third parties, to whom he provided his password.
4.29.The parties declare that in case there is ineffectiveness of individual parts of these Terms and Conditions shall not result in invalidity of these Terms, the individual invalid provisions will be deemed superseded by mandatory law rules of the law.
4.30.All disputes between the parties shall be settled in a spirit of understanding and goodwill. If no agreement is reached, all outstanding disputes arising from the contract between the parties or relating to it, including disputes arising from or concerning its interpretation, invalidity, performance or termination, as well as disputes about filling gaps in the contract or adapt it to new circumstances shall be settled by Arbitration Court at the BCCI in accordance with its Rules of cases based on arbitration agreements.
4.31.The written form is met by sending e-mail, pressing an electronic button on a page with content that is completed by the User or ticking a box on the website of the Supplier and the like, as far as the statement is technically recorded in a way that allows reproduction.